Sunday, 28 February 2016

Hello everyone, my name is Trevor McLay.  I live in Burlington Ontario Canada and since March 2015 I have been a certified scuba diver.  So far in my past experience I've been lucky enough to dive some very beautiful places all over the east coast of Australia and Turks and Caicos. As well as my local dive spots in Lake Muskoka.  I have been contemplating creating one of these blogs to start communicating my diving experiences as well as to share my photos.  I will be using a GoPro as well as a Sony RX100M2 with a YS-03 strobe and a Itorch Pro5.  My 2016 plan involves a lot of diving as I will be travelling to Turks and Caicos again this March as well as this summer I want to further explore the depths of Lake Muskoka, and lastly upon graduation I hope to travel to Bonaire or Indonesia.  Diving to me is a very personal endeavour, I love the underwater photography aspect as well as seeing things that only a diver can see and experience.  I love all underwater creatures (besides snakes) but I will be mainly focusing on macro critters, and coral with my travel photos and videos.  In Lake Muskoka I plan on finding and photographing multiple wrecks as well as engines and boat parts.  Lake Muskoka was known for its wooden boat building as well as logging in the early 1900's. These boats are a piece of history that has been lost and with help from friends and my camera I hope to capture and share one of my passions with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment